GMAS provides the following services.
- One to one mentoring for young people with additional needs. This service includes a holistic assessment of the young person’s needs; outcome-setting; and a series of one-to-one mentoring sessions in a mutually convenient location to work together to try and achieve these outcomes
- Youth Club and Youth Service provision. Our experience of running successful youth clubs in community settings is second to none (Ben Evans our managing Director was responsible for the County’s most successful response to the “Big Community Offer” in setting up youth provision in the community of Brockworth). We bring experience and a proven track record of being able to deliver and can provide a professional youth service in your area
- Volunteer Mentoring Scheme. We recruit, train and manage a team of volunteer mentors. They will soon be available to work with young people in Cheltenham, Cirencester and Tetbury. This is a free service to commissioners (schools, social workers etc). Please contact us for more information or if you would like to get involved as a mentor on the scheme
- Alternative Education Provision. We provide alternative education for young people excluded from school, normally on a one to one basis and in a completely bespoke fashion
- Bespoke packages. As a new organisation specifically set up to meet unmet needs we pride ourselves on being able to respond to the needs of young people and commissioners. So, if you know of a need and want a dynamic organisation to work on it with you, please get in touch and we will do our best to make something excellent happen!