A specialist learning provider meeting the the unmet needs of children, young people and their families across the South West of England.
“Leaders have designed an aspirational curriculum that is the bedrock of the school.”
“Teaching staff use their good subject knowledge and understanding of the pupils to make learning interesting and memorable.”
“Staff have successfully nurtured a caring, inclusive school ethos. As a result pupils who were previously disengaged and uninterested in learning attend well and enjoy school.”
“Pupils make good progress in a range of subjects.”
CMAS school Gloucestershire
- Our schools: CMAS aims to offer the highest quality specialist learning provision to individual schools, LEA’s and virtual schools in an effective and efficient manner.
- Our alternative provision: CMAS operates to meet unmet needs of children, young people and their families by disrupting patterns of exclusion and transforming services.
- Our community based outreach: CMAS works with recognised leaders in the field and has created exciting programs and structures to support the psychological, emotional and social learning needs of children, young people and families.
- Nurturing positive relationships at the heart of what we do: Experienced and highly qualified CMAS staff create a caring and professional relationship between a skilled adult and young person at the centre of everything they do.
Working with CMAS has been excellent. Their mentors have been able to connect well with some of our students who really need that extra support helping to reduce behaviour incidents and re-engage them in learning.
We’ve used CMAS for three of our pupils now and of all the services, you’ve been amazing. I can truthfully say you’ve made a difference to the children you’ve worked with; the families beyond them and to us, who feel like we’re doing this alone. We will continue to work with you as we have many clients who would benefit from your talents and expertise. Thanks again.
Experienced and highly qualified staff CMAS staff create a caring professional relationship between a skilled adult and young person at the centre of everything they do.
CMAS services include:
- A specialist independent school in Devon and Gloucestershire to meet the needs of young people by providing bespoke curriculum.
- One to one education and social mentoring for young people with additional needs in Devon, Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
- Support for mainstream schools by working with them to provide bespoke solutions to enable students to access their education.
- Consulting for organisations on issues to do with education social care and mentoring.
- Providing specialist and tailored support to enable people to belong and thrive in society.
- Provide innovative online and digital learning and welfare solutions.